Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thanks for the advice!

Well, I've moped and I've wined all day. And I've ate a little junk because I feel crappy about my progress. But I did take my butt to Zumba... and I burned an estimated 450+ calories... and Ive decided that maybe some of you are right and I need on increase my intake.

I manually over-rode My Fitness Pal and I upped my daily allowance to 1400 calories and I plan to try to meet that for one week and see what happens. I'm going to add in some snacks to help me get enough cals in. Some apples, carrots and peanut butter, nuts, PB on wheat bread. Other fruits and veggies. I'm very very very nervous about this! Im soooo scared that after this week when I weigh in, I'm going to see 194 on my scale or worse.. (cue scary music)... 200!!

Pray for me?? and Come visit me in the hospital if I gain and loose my mind or have a stroke?



No comments:

Post a Comment