Friday, February 22, 2013

Progress.

Starting Weight- 235
Lowest Weight- 188
Last Week- 196.4
Today- 193.0

The game plan this week has been slim fast type shakes for breakfast or a piece of fruit (I'm not a bfast eater and would normal skip this meal all together) for lunch I eat microwave meals like lean cuisine or smart ones. And for the first few weeks I'm also eating them for dinner. I add in fruit for snacks or a small salad or veggies here and there. I'm forcing atleast 4 bottles of water a day. I use www.myfitnesspal.com to track my calories and I stay under 1200. I also keep an eye on my carbs. I have some diabetic guidelines I try to stay within for my beloved carbs. I've been walking a mile a day while I try to figure out a more intense work out that my ankle can handle. I'm not saying this is a nutritionist approved diet plan.... It's 100% not!! I'm just sharing what I'm doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment