Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Commitment...

Ever feel like you make too many excuses for yourself? Like you are "settling" on a life that isnt what you wanted? That you are too comfortable in this pattern of doing things and almost happy there? This is me! I've come to accept the fact that my "illness" makes me feel blah, fatigue, achey, bloated, & depressed. It gives me a giant belly roll I can't do anything about, headaches, acne. And I've come to accept that and I'm almost comfortable here!! If I wake up feeling like poo again, for the 3rd time this week, I almost don't give it a second thought. And I spend the day drowning in that feeling.. I'm too tired to dig my way out. There is nothing I can do. It's easier to focus on the negative and just keep feeling blah.

But this isn't who I want to be!! This isn't how I want to do things!! And I've decided I'm making a commitment. A commitment to change. A commitment to no more excuses. No more entire days, weeks, months feeling blah and tired and sickly. I'm going to make changes in the way I eat. And the way I allow myself to feel! And in my activity pattern!! I think if I can change my overall health, I can get the upper hand on PCOS, IR, & my hormones. And I think that I will have fewer and fewer days spent feeling so down and out.

I'm making a commitment to myself, for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment