Sunday, February 24, 2013

Unless I Puke, Faint or Die...


After a lot of looking and backing out and looking and making excuses and looking some more and backing out again, Ive decided that if I'm done making excuses for why its okay to feel like poo on a daily basis, then I'm done making excuses for why I cant exercise!! Yes, I am limited by my ankle and my knees, but I'm not doing them any favors by sitting on my butt either! Im already eating better and feeling better and Ive lost a lot of weight so far! Almost 45lbs since I started this a year and a half ago.... but I need to get some real exercise started!  

I'm going to do the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!  Its just 30 days....Surely I can commit to 30 days of doing the best that I can. I start tonight.... wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. I also have this workout DVD... maybe I will give it a shot and kinda do it with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! So I'm way way way out of shape and Sunday night, I had to stop halfway through and almost puked for real!! I did go back and finish the workout way later, but I didn't count it as day 1. I finished it in one setting last night!! So tonight is day 2! It's hard & I'm sooooooo sore. But if I can do it, u can too!!

    ReplyDelete